I offer a free initial telephone consultation with no obligation. This will usually last 15-20 minutes. It is best to use my contact form, or email me to request a call back. Please advise your preferred date and time for a call, and I will try to be accommodate this. This initial telephone consultation will give you the opportunity to find out if I am the right therapist for you; to ask any questions you may have and to briefly discuss your problem.
For the best outcome in therapy it is important to feel at ease and comfortable with your therapist and this free telephone consultation will also allow you to find out if I am the right therapist for you.
You are welcome to call me during office hours on 07525 434244, however if you reach my voicemail, please leave your email address (as well as your contact telephone number) so that a convenient time can be arranged to do this telephone consultation.
Following this free telephone call, if you decide you would like to book an initial consultation this will include the following:
- Completion by you of a Client Record Form – this gathers general information about you, including your full name, address, telephone number, occupation etc. You are not obliged to complete this form in full and can leave any questions blank if you prefer.
- A discussion about your expectations of the therapy, and your goals or hoped for outcomes.
- Information about what kind of therapy I offer including hypnotherapy and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, and an opportunity to ask any questions or discuss any concerns you may have about the session/s.
- Understanding a little bit about what makes you tick and your likes and dislikes, so that I can tailor the sessions to your likely preferred approach. More about this will be explained in the initial consultation session.
- Your preferred session frequency and venue.
- A full case history, where relevant, to gather pertinent information about you and your condition, which will be utilised to strengthen the therapeutic outcome and help you meet your goals.
Following this initial consultation there is no obligation to commence therapy sessions, and all that you will be required to pay for is the initial consultation itself.
Prior to commencing any wellbeing sessions, an initial consultation is required . Initial consultations are carried out at one of the venues listed and will usually last up to 90 minutes. These are usually done in person but can also be carried out over the phone or via Zoom, if preferred.